[Gluster-users] iscsi and distributed volume

Dan Lambright dlambrig at redhat.com
Fri Apr 3 21:05:50 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Niels de Vos" <ndevos at redhat.com>

Here is what I do. I have not tried on RHEL/CentOS6.

Download the target daemon's source:

$ git clone https://github.com/fujita/tgt.git

Download the gluster development API:

$ sudo yum -y install glusterfs-api-devel

Set the  GLFS_BS  environment variable.

$ export GLFS_BD=1

Go into the the directory and compile/install.

$ cd tgt; sudo make -j install

More instructions are in the doc/README.glfs subdirectory, also here:

https://forge.gluster.org/gfapi-module-for-linux-target-driver-/gfapi-module-for-linux-target-driver-/blobs/master/doc/README.glfs

I have not done much with it in a year. Its good hearing of interest in gluster+iSCSI. Let us know your suggestions.

Dan