[Gluster-users] [Gluster-devel] Got a slogan idea?

Jeff Darcy jdarcy at redhat.com
Wed Apr 1 13:01:24 UTC 2015

> What I am saying is that if you have a slogan idea for Gluster, I want
> to hear it. You can reply on list or send it to me directly. I will
> collect all the proposals (yours and the ones that Red Hat comes up
> with) and circle back around for community discussion in about a month
> or so.

Personally I don't like any of these all that much, but maybe they'll
get someone else thinking.

GlusterFS: your data, your way

GlusterFS: any data, any servers, any protocol

GlusterFS: scale-out storage for everyone

GlusterFS: software defined storage for everyone

GlusterFS: the Swiss Army Knife of storage