[Gluster-users] Bricks as BTRFS

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Tue Sep 30 22:58:13 UTC 2014

On 30/09/2014, at 11:38 AM, Justin Clift wrote:
> On 30/09/2014, at 3:53 AM, Venky Shankar wrote:
>>
>> Absolutely. Please go ahead with F20.
>
> Thanks. :)

There's an initial Fedora 20 VM online, named btrfs1.cloud.gluster.org.

Doing some initial testing on it using xfs to verify things, figure
out missing dependencies, and so on.

Getting closer to having it running, but still not there yet:

  http://build.gluster.org/job/rackspace-regression-2GB-btrfs/7/console
  (no failures at the time of sending this email, but plenty of
   error messages about "umount: on: mountpoint not found" and
   "Device or resource busy)

When this weirdness on F20 is solved, I'll hand the VM over to you for
formatting (the 2nd disk) as btrfs instead of xfs, and we can take it
from there. :)

+ Justin

--
GlusterFS - http://www.gluster.org