[Gluster-users] geo-replication fails on CentOS 6.5, gluster v 3.5.2

Humble Devassy Chirammal humble.devassy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 03:19:14 UTC 2014

Hi Kingsley,

I've got the following repos enabled on my test servers, but "yum
update" doesn't report any updates due:

http://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/LATEST/EPEL.repo/epel-$releasever/$basearch/
http://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/LATEST/EPEL.repo/epel-$releasever/noarch/

What is the usual time between a patch being built and the update being
available via the main repos?

3.6.0beta2 rpms are available under 'qa releases' path in
download.gluster.org if you want to try .

http://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/qa-releases/3.6.0beta2/EPEL.repo/

--Humble