[Gluster-users] geo-replication fails on CentOS 6.5, gluster v 3.5.2

Kingsley gluster at gluster.dogwind.com
Mon Sep 29 12:12:38 UTC 2014

On Mon, 2014-09-29 at 13:50 +0530, Aravinda wrote:
[snip]
> Are these fop involves renames and delete of the same files? Geo-rep had
> issue with short lived renamed files(Now fixed in Master
> http://review.gluster.org/#/c/8761/).

Hi,

Apologies if this is a newbie question but how do I get hold of that
patch?

I've got the following repos enabled on my test servers, but "yum
update" doesn't report any updates due:

http://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/LATEST/EPEL.repo/epel-$releasever/$basearch/
http://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/LATEST/EPEL.repo/epel-$releasever/noarch/

What is the usual time between a patch being built and the update being
available via the main repos?

--
Cheers,
Kingsley.