[Gluster-users] [Gluster-devel] CentOS 7: Gluster Test Framework testcases failure

Lalatendu Mohanty lmohanty at redhat.com
Thu Sep 25 20:28:14 UTC 2014

On 09/24/2014 06:48 PM, Justin Clift wrote:
> On 24/09/2014, at 2:07 PM, Kiran Patil wrote:
>> Some of the reasons I have found so far are as below,
>>
>> 1. Cleanup operation does not work since killall is not part of CentOS 7
>>
>> 2. I used pkill and still testcases fail at first step  Ex: TEST glusterd
>>
>> 3. Subsequent running of testcases does not proceed and hangs at the first testcase (tests/basic/bd.t)
> This sounds like there could be a few challenges then.  I'm setting up
> a new Fedora 20 (or 21 alpha) VM in Rackspace for running btrfs regression
> tests on.
>
> Guessing that will experience these same problems as your CentOS 7
> test run, so I'm definitely interested in this too.
>
> + Justin
>
> --
Justin,

Have we published somewhere which distributions or OS versions we are
running regression tests ? if not lets compile it and publish as this
will help community to understand which os distributions are part of the
regression testing.

Do we have plans to run regression on a variety of distributions? Not
sure how difficult or complex it is to maintain.

Thanks,
Lala