[Gluster-users] Ubuntu upgrade broke Gluster

Brantley Hobbs bhobbs at itos.uga.edu
Thu Sep 25 14:45:13 UTC 2014

(sorry for replying to own email here, but in case someone else is having these issues)

The immediate issue here is that the Ubuntu package moved its configuration location from /etc/glusterd to /var/lib/glusterd.  Editing /etc/glusterfs/glusterd.vol to point it back to /etc/glusterd at least made it so Gluster could find my volumes.  Now I can mount them, but when I try to access data on them, I get "Transport endpoint is not connected".