[Gluster-users] [Gluster-devel] CentOS 7: Gluster Test Framework testcases failure

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Wed Sep 24 13:18:36 UTC 2014

On 24/09/2014, at 2:07 PM, Kiran Patil wrote:
> Some of the reasons I have found so far are as below,
>
> 1. Cleanup operation does not work since killall is not part of CentOS 7
>
> 2. I used pkill and still testcases fail at first step  Ex: TEST glusterd
>
> 3. Subsequent running of testcases does not proceed and hangs at the first testcase (tests/basic/bd.t)

This sounds like there could be a few challenges then.  I'm setting up
a new Fedora 20 (or 21 alpha) VM in Rackspace for running btrfs regression
tests on.

Guessing that will experience these same problems as your CentOS 7
test run, so I'm definitely interested in this too.

+ Justin

--
GlusterFS - http://www.gluster.org