[Gluster-users] Reminder: Weekly GlusterFS Community Meeting in 25 minutes

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Wed Sep 24 13:15:23 UTC 2014

On 24/09/2014, at 12:35 PM, Justin Clift wrote:
> Reminder!!!
>
> The weekly Gluster Community meeting is in 25 minutes, in
> #gluster-meeting on IRC.
>
> This is a completely public meeting, everyone is encouraged
> to attend and be a part of it. :)

Thanks to everyone for attending.  Lots of discussion around
3.6.x, and planning out future things (eg btrfs testing/support).

Note - The next meeting will be in two weeks time, as there's a
long weekend in India next which many people would be away for.

New action items:

 * Humble to invite Soumya Deb to the Weekly GlusterFS Community Meetings
 * Humble to discuss the GlusterFS Consultants and Support Company page with Soumya
 * hagarth to send beta2 announcement once the tarball and rpms are ready
 * hagarth to send out documentation pointers to new features in 3.6
 * JustinClift to update GlusterFS OSX Homebrew formula for beta2
 * JustinClift to reach out to the FreeBSD and FreeNAS Communities, asking them to test beta2
 * lalatenduM to notify devel at fedoraproject.org, so that those maintainers will rebuild and new versions of qemu, samba, and ganesha land at the same time as the glusterfs-3.6.0
 * JustinClift to setup new slave vm in Rackspace for btrfs testing, and pass it across to overclk + itisravi for btrfs setup
 * overclk to loop in Joe|Dan regarding BitRot stuffs
 * hagarth to review cppcheck and http://review.gluster.org/#/c/8213/ this week

Meeting Minutes:

  http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/gluster-meeting/2014-09-24/gluster-meeting.2014-09-24-12.07.html

Full logs: