[Gluster-users] REMINDER: Gluster Bug Triage meeting starting in approx. 2 hours from now

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Tue Sep 23 12:58:54 UTC 2014

On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 11:57:54AM +0200, Niels de Vos wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> please join the #gluster-meeting IRC channel on irc.freenode.net to
> participate on the following topics:
>
> * Roll call
> * Status of last weeks action items
> * What happens after a bug has been marked "Triaged"?
> * Add distinction between "problem reports" and "enhancement requests"
> * Group Triage
> * Open Floor
>
> More details on the above, and last minute changes to the agenda are
> kept in the etherpad for this meeting:
> - https://public.pad.fsfe.org/p/gluster-bug-triage
>
> The meeting starts at 12:00 UTC, you can convert that to your own
> timezone with the 'date' command:
>
>     $ date -d "12:00 UTC"

Due to low attendance we did not go through the agenda, and moved
immediately to the Open Floor. Minutes of the meeting can be found here:

Minutes: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/gluster-meeting/2014-09-23/gluster-meeting.2014-09-23-12.02.html
Minutes (text): http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/gluster-meeting/2014-09-23/gluster-meeting.2014-09-23-12.02.txt
Log: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/gluster-meeting/2014-09-23/gluster-meeting.2014-09-23-12.02.log.html

I hope we'll have more people in the meeting next week.

Thanks,
Niels