[Gluster-users] Use geo-replication without passwordless ssh login

Marcus Bointon marcus at synchromedia.co.uk
Mon Sep 15 15:26:04 UTC 2014

On 15 Sep 2014, at 17:18, Bo Yu <mobirabi at gmail.com> wrote:

> I wonder if it is possible to configure Gluster geo-replication in a manner that it does not require passwordless ssh login, since in our system passwordless ssh is not allowed.

Why would you disable that? Using passwords on top of public keys doesn't add a great deal of security. Using them without public keys is more of an issue.

Marcus
--
Marcus Bointon
Technical Director, Synchromedia Limited

Creators of http://www.smartmessages.net/
UK 1CRM solutions http://www.syniah.com/
marcus at synchromedia.co.uk | http://www.synchromedia.co.uk/