[Gluster-users] Dead directory after other node is rebooted

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Wed Sep 10 06:36:45 UTC 2014

On 10/09/2014, at 4:02 AM, French Teddy wrote:
<snip>
> gluster 3.3.2 on debian 7.5

As a thought, this is a very old version of GlusterFS.  The oldest
series we generally "support" is the 3.4.x series at the moment.

That being said, someone might have ideas how to help.  I'm just
not technical enough to be one of them. ;)

Once you have it fixed though, it'd be a good idea to upgrade. :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
GlusterFS - http://www.gluster.org