[Gluster-users] once upgraded is there a way to roll back?

Khoi Mai KHOIMAI at UP.COM
Thu Sep 4 15:48:19 UTC 2014

Hey gluster community....

I just wanted to say that I've successfully migrated my prod environment
to glusterfs3.4.2-1 for the past 2  weeks now.  I have a 2 x 4 = 8 brick
setup and so far it has been working very well.  We are using all fuse
client connections because it appears that gNFS on this release appears to
break down the NFS stack and causes major disconnects/reconnects when
making gluster CLI configurations.

My question is I'm looking to upgrade to glusterfs3.4.5.  How has the
community felt about this stable release and is it ready for production?
Is there a way to roll back if I find its not ready for my environment? My
environment is using glusterfs as a content file server.

Thanks for the feedback and strong community involvement.

Khoi Mai

**

This email and any attachments may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any use, review, disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance by others, and any forwarding of this email or its contents, without the express permission of the sender is strictly prohibited by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately, delete the e-mail and destroy all copies.
**