[Gluster-users] libgfapi failover problem on replica bricks

Roman romeo.r at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 06:22:12 UTC 2014

But what about logging issue?

files:

root at stor1:~# cat /etc/logrotate.d/glusterfs-common
/var/log/glusterfs/*.log {
        daily
        rotate 7
        delaycompress
        compress
        notifempty
        missingok
        postrotate
                [ ! -f /var/run/glusterd.pid ] || kill -HUP `cat
/var/run/glusterd.pid`
        endscript
}

root at stor1:~# cat /etc/logrotate.d/glusterfs-server
/var/log/glusterfs/*/*.log {
        daily
        rotate 7
        delaycompress