[Gluster-users] [Gluster-devel] Dependency issue while installing glusterfs-3.6beta with vdsm

Lalatendu Mohanty lmohanty at redhat.com
Wed Oct 29 11:34:29 UTC 2014

On 10/29/2014 04:22 PM, Niels de Vos wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 06:27:54AM -0400, Humble Chirammal wrote:

That means we have to watch related  packages in fedora and should
rebuild for new versions (minor, major etc).

Niels,

Is there any way we can automate this? may be in in copr  Else it is an
overkill  for packagers.

What about EL6 and EL7 , do we have any plan for it? We can handle it in
CentOS Storage SIG by rebuilding packages. But plan to add 3.6.0 there
after GA.

Thanks,
Lala