[Gluster-users] FailOver

Punit Dambiwal hypunit at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 02:33:04 UTC 2014

Hi Vijay,

Thanks....is  "replace-brick commit force" also can possible through Ovirt
Admin Portal or do i need to use the command line to run this command ??

Also i am looking for HA for glusterfs...let me explain
my architecture more :-

1. I have 4 node glusterfs cluster....and same 4 nodes i am using as Ovirt
HV nodes (storage + compute).
2. Now if i mount it in Ovirt...it will mount on one node ip address....and
if this node goes down...all my VM will pause...
3. I want to use HA or LB through CTDB or HA proxy...so even any node goes
down the VM will not affect...
4. I am ready to put two additional node for HA/LB purpose.....

Please suggest me good way to achieve this....