[Gluster-users] New multi node automation framework for glusterfs

M S Vishwanath Bhat vbhat at redhat.com
Wed Oct 22 14:24:59 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have written a multi node test automation framework for glusterfs. I
have hosted it at https://github.com/msvbhat/glusterfs-automation-framework

Although it can be used to automate any distributed systems, this is
optimized for glusterfs automation. Please try it out once and let me
know your review/comments/suggestions.

The README describes most of the things. If you have any
questions/suggestions, please send me a mail.

We are also working on integrating it with docker for simulating
multinode tests from single host. But it is a Work In Progress. We are
also working on lot of other enhancements. Please let me know how it can
be improved.

Note: My responses might be delayed because of the long festive weekend
in India.

Best Regards,
Vishwanath