[Gluster-users] how to restrict client connection to server to only one IP address

Jeff Darcy jdarcy at redhat.com
Tue Oct 21 13:37:07 UTC 2014

> Are there any schedules when the GlusterFS 4.0 should become available?

Nope.  "GlusterFS 4.0" is barely more than a research project right now.
To avoid conflict with the more practically oriented 3.7+ work, there's
no set schedule.  For anyone who's interested, the current "vision" is
at the following horrid link:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BRO_wv8xomPJ2NGFF9DvxXGiKkJzhZqb6wSqpSW_uDI/edit?usp=sharing

> If someone is looking how to "fool" the servers and clients there is a
> solution here (using /etc/hosts):
> http://andreas-lehr.com/blog/archives/612-glusterfs-in-multi-home-environments.html

Very nice.  We should probably syndicate this on gluster.org or
something.  Thank you.