[Gluster-users] Jumbo frames

Gene Liverman gliverma at westga.edu
Tue Oct 21 11:22:14 UTC 2014

Personally, I think all replication benefits from a 9000 MTU. Bigger frame
equals faster replication.

--
Gene Liverman
Systems Administrator
gliverma at westga.edu

ITS: Making Technology Work for You!

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender immediately by return mail, delete this message, and destroy any
copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than
the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal or actionable by
law.