[Gluster-users] glusterfs under high load failing?

Roman romeo.r at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 05:53:42 UTC 2014

Oh, I'm really sorry!

Its debian wheezy with gluster repo on it.

root at stor1:~# gluster --version
glusterfs 3.5.2 built on Sep  3 2014 03:08:33
Repository revision: git://git.gluster.com/glusterfs.git
Copyright (c) 2006-2011 Gluster Inc. <http://www.gluster.com>
GlusterFS comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
You may redistribute copies of GlusterFS under the terms of the GNU General
Public License.

--
Best regards,
Roman.