[Gluster-users] Upcoming Bug Prioritization meeting Tuesday, 14-Oct (meeting minutes)

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Tue Oct 14 14:06:44 UTC 2014

On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 10:07:51AM -0700, Dave McAllister wrote:
> Good day, all
>
> Just a reminder that we will be having a GlusterFS bug prioritization
> meeting Tuesday 14-Oct-2014, 12:00 UTC.
>
> More information available at : http://blog.gluster.org/2014/10/whats-that-bug-to-you-glusterfs-bug-priority-meeting/

Due to some IRC instability from my side, the topics are missing in the
meeting summary. If you are interested in the details, it may be easier
and quicker to read through the chat log:
- http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/gluster-meeting/2014-10-14/gluster-meeting.2014-10-14-12.02.log.html

Some of the usual attendees were missing, so we skipped through many of
the follow-up items. The following action items were added today:

- hchiramm_ should be online when his topics get discussed (ndevos_, 12:12:46)
- ndevos will send an email about FutureFeature/[FEAT] marking of feature requests to the -devel list (ndevos_, 12:30:33)
- ndevos_ will update the feature template to include a link to the bug for the feature (ndevos_, 12:32:06)
- ndevos will add a note about the Patch keyword for backports in the Bug Triage Guidelines (ndevos_, 12:54:11)
- ndevos will add a note about the Patch keyword for backports in the "How to clone" wiki page (ndevos_, 12:55:50)
- jdarcy will try the RSS-feeds and will report next week (ndevos_, 13:01:32)

We'll do an other session next week, same place, same time. Don't be afraid to
attend!

Cheers,
Niels