[Gluster-users] Host installation failed. Command returned failure code 1 during ssh session

Ryan Nix ryan.nix at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 13:42:21 UTC 2014

Hello,

I'm trying to use oVirt as a GUI front-end to our Gluster cluster, however,
when I try to add any node, I get the error:
Host installation failed. Command returned failure code 1 during ssh session

Redhat's customer portal will not reveal the answer unless you subscribe to
RHEL.  I know this straddles the fence between a question for the oVirt
forums and Gluster's, but I'm hoping someone here knows what this means.

Thanks!

- Ryan