[Gluster-users] Perfomance issue on a 90+% full file system

Dan Mons dmons at cuttingedge.com.au
Tue Oct 7 04:24:42 UTC 2014

We have 6 nodes with one brick per node (2x3 replicate-distribute).
35TB per brick, for 107TB total usable.

Not sure if our low brick count (or maybe large brick per node?)
contributes to the slowdown when full.

We're looking to add more nodes by the end of the year.  After that,
I'll look this thread up and comment on what that's changed,
performance wise.

-Dan

Dan Mons
Unbreaker of broken things