[Gluster-users] ZFS and Snapshots

Prakash Madiraju prakashm at fractalio.com
Wed Nov 26 06:33:13 UTC 2014

I am adding the zfs snapshot functionality to the current gluster snapshot
code to support both the LVM and ZFS snapshots and glusterfs based on the
file system type ( zfs or non-zfs) will take the appropriate snapshot. And
I am working on gluster 3.6 code and should be complete in a week or two.

- Prakash