[Gluster-users] Log file timestamp

Koby, Bradley kobyb at miamioh.edu
Tue Nov 25 15:34:23 UTC 2014

I would like to add that all other log files /var/log/messages,
/var/log/syslog, /var/log/secure, etc... have the correct entries using the
local timezone.   It is only the gluster log files that are off by 5 hours.
Could someone point me in the right direction on configuring this?    This
Gluster app resides on Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.2

Thanks!