[Gluster-users] Sparse Files and Heal

Kaushal M kshlmster at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 05:22:45 UTC 2014

I'm assuming the changes are restricted to the AFR xlator only. In
that case, qemu need not be rebuilt. Even libgfapi (glusterfs-api
package) need not be rebuilt (but it is probably going to be rebuilt
anyway). You'll just need to install the updated glusterfs package to
get the new xlator, and restart your qemu processes. This would break
if the gfapi rebuild changes the symbol versions, but I mostly sure
the package builders will have it under control.

~kaushal