[Gluster-users] Ethernet port choice

RAGHAVENDRA TALUR raghavendra.talur at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 17:39:24 UTC 2014

Hi Pierre,

It is possible to do that.
You will have to use IP/hostname assigned to one port for all your gluster
operations,
Like peer probe, create etc.(Even for fuse mounts).

If you are using vfs plugin for samba to access gluster
in smb.conf  use "glusterfs:volfile-server = <IP assigned to gluster port>"

You can now give out IP assigned to second port to all
smb clients and all traffic to Samba would reach over this one.

Raghavendra Talur