[Gluster-users] glusterfsd process thrashing CPU

Adrian Kan adriankan at rogers.com
Fri Nov 21 16:09:20 UTC 2014

Actually I had the same experience when I was using 3.4.2

https://www.mail-archive.com/gluster-users@gluster.org/msg15850.html

If I understand, I should be using FULL heal rather than DIFF for large
vm-images?

I was not sure throttling was working for 3.4.2 or not.  I attempted to
recover the entire volume filled with VM-images ranging from size 10G to
500G

I saw it was recovering 2 images at a time rather than all at once.

Thanks,

Adrian