[Gluster-users] socket time out in fio benchmark

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Wed Nov 19 23:45:56 UTC 2014

On Fri, 14 Nov 2014 10:12:30 +0800 (CST)
"shuau li" <lishuai_ujs at 126.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>     Now I try glusterfs 3.6.0, use the same configuration to do test.
> But the situation has not improved, several hours later, bricks' log
> still says "socket disconnection". I doubt  this problem may be
> caused by epoll, so I patch system using
> "http://review.gluster.org/#/c/3842/13//COMMIT_MSG", but it seems do
> not work.

Ok, sounds like an problem that needs looking into then.  Out of
curiosity, which operating system are you running this all on?

We'll probably need to collect the logs from the nodes too, in order
to investigate.

I personally don't have the skill to do that :(, but hopefully one
of the other guys can assist. (?)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--