[Gluster-users] Glusterfs virtual memory growing up

Juan José Pavlik Salles jjpavlik at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 18:48:25 UTC 2014

Hi guys, I've a small cluster with 5 nodes running gluster 3.3.2 on Centos
6.X, one of them is having an unstoppable growing in its virtual memory
consumption:

[image: Imágenes integradas 1]

Using top you can see that glusterfs is using 117 of virt memory:

[image: Imágenes integradas 2]

According to the graphs it's been growing for the last 4 days, and I really
don't know why because the server isn't doing anything new. Is there any
known memory leak? Is it going to crash eventually? There's nothing
interesting on the log files.

Thanksss

--
Pavlik Salles Juan José