[Gluster-users] Problem in Benchmarking Glusterfs with Bonnie++ on CentOS 6 machines

gauri Desai gauridesai719 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 17:43:43 UTC 2014

Hello List,

      I have set up a 4 node replicated distributed Filesystem using
Glusterfs on centos 6 machines.

I am trying to benchmark the glusterfs filesystem using Bonnie++, but as
soon as i run bonnie++ on  the client after some time i get an error saying:

Stat files in sequential order.... Expected 16384 files but only got 163811
files.
Cleaning up test directory after error.

The RAM size on my client is 490M and the mounted GlusterFS filessystem
mounted on the client is 11G.

Why might I be facing this issue? What can be a solution to this?

Thanks,
Gauri