[Gluster-users] SNMP monitoring

Osborne, Paul (paul.osborne@canterbury.ac.uk) paul.osborne at canterbury.ac.uk
Tue Nov 11 07:56:09 UTC 2014

Hi,

Yes we already use Cacti for pretty graphs.

What I am after (and obviously didn’t mention) is that ideally I would like a MIB file and a list of OIDs that Gluster responds to in terms of SNMP.

Of course if Gluster does not actually support SNMP natively then I need to script up some stuff to query it through the command line which I can then call via SNMP – in an ideal world someone will have done that already…

Regards

Paul