[Gluster-users] SNMP monitoring

Osborne, Paul (paul.osborne@canterbury.ac.uk) paul.osborne at canterbury.ac.uk
Mon Nov 10 16:58:47 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have a feeling that this may have been chewed over before, so apologies if that is the case.

I would like to do some SNMP monitoring of the gluster cluster that I now have operational for performance, usage etc specifically for trend analysis rather than operational monitoring which I already have in place with Nagios. Disk usage is relatively easy via the Linux SNMP queries anyway - however GFS performance, failover etc are somewhat non-obvious to me.

Also management like shiny graphs...

Some reading and googling reveal a couple of projects on GitHub that may be doing what I need, however rather than just try what could be random code, is there anything that the users here can recommend?

Thanks

Paul