[Gluster-users] False notifications

Pranith Kumar Karampuri pkarampu at redhat.com
Fri May 23 10:08:53 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

For 3.5.1 this is improved. Now "gluster volume heal <volname> info" can detect I/O vs self-heal for Writes/Truncates. There are still some corner cases for metadata (ownership/permissions etc), entry (create/unlink/rename/mkdir/rmdir/symlink/link) operations where it may show them in the output even though it is just I/O. But you should see significant improvement with this release.

Pranith