[Gluster-users] Painfully slow volume actions

Benjamin Kingston list at nexusnebula.net
Thu May 22 07:39:54 UTC 2014

All,

Thanks for the replies. Unfortunately gluster vol info takes just as long
as brick actions. I'm also using IP address between gluster nodes, so there
isn't any DNS resolution made.

However, just after I sent my initial email to the group gluster actions
started working very quickly again. This was after about 2 days of slow
performance from gluster actions and very low CPU use on both host and the
hypervisor. Is there a way to troubleshoot this in the future?