[Gluster-users] 16 group limit

Tom Young tom.young at corvidtec.com
Thu May 8 17:23:56 UTC 2014

I’ve tested my gluster volume and it seems like there’s a 32 group limit.
Is there any way to increase that?  NFS has an rpc limit of 16 groups
unless you edit the /etc/sysconfig/nfs and alter the daemon rpc.mountd
$RPCMOUNTDOPT line.  Is there a way inside of gluster to alter something
similar?

Tom Young

Corvid Technologies

145 Overhill Drive, Mooresville, NC 28117

(704)799-6944 x156

www.corvidtec.com