[Gluster-users] strange characters in brick logs

Khoi Mai KHOIMAI at UP.COM
Mon May 5 14:46:32 UTC 2014

In my path there is only another directory called

[root at host newsinfo]# pwd
/export/content/uprr/htdocs/newsinfo

[root at omhq1c66 newsinfo]# ls -ld *media*
drwxr-xr-x 19 dapa998 webgrp 4096 May  5 09:39 media_kit

That is the only thing that starts with media*

I have a similar problem with gluster as it appears to try to lstat a file
in another gluster cluster that it appears to try to lstat the contents
inside the file like the first 10 lins and then errors with < failed: File
name too long

http://fpaste.org/98446/98965616/

My coldfusion admins says nothing is wrong with their application, but my
FUSE client continues to log that error.  I would open up a bugzilla but I
don't know how to recreate it.

Khoi Mai