[Gluster-users] Would there be a use for cluster-specific filesystem tools?

Michael Peek peek at nimbios.org
Mon May 5 13:46:48 UTC 2014

Okay, so interest seems to be there.  What tools would be useful?  So
far my list consists of:

1) du -sk or -s --si
2) rm -fr
3) find (or at least find -print)

What else would you add to this list?
What things do you do with your cluster that you think might benefit
from with this approach?

I can't promise to be able to reproduce the full complexity of these
tools in my limited time, but I'd like to get something useful out there.

Michael