[Gluster-users] [Gluster-infra] How can i receive all glusterfs bug notifies at redhat by my email?

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Sun May 4 17:17:34 UTC 2014

On Sun, May 04, 2014 at 10:10:47PM +0530, Vijay Bellur wrote:
> On 05/04/2014 10:08 PM, Vijay Bellur wrote:

> >>There is a gluster-bugs at redhat.com address that you can watch. It seems
> >>to be added as default CC on all (most?) bugs.
> >>

> >This is not a Red Hat internal alias. Would prefer a gluster.org alias
> >for this purpose.
> >

> s/not a/a/ :)

Right, and do you happen to know who can change that? Anyone with
a Bugzilla account can 'watch' other users. Bugzilla really does not
care what is behind the email address. Note that this does not affect
any subscriptions to the list, this is something that Bugzilla manages
by itself.

Maybe someone can create a gluster-bugs at gluster.org list? After that it
should be simple for our Bugzilla admin (is that you, Vijay?) to add
this new emailaddress as default CC for the bugs.

Thanks,
Niels