[Gluster-users] How can i receive all glusterfs bug notifies at redhat by my email?

baul jianguo roidinev at gmail.com
Sun May 4 05:49:44 UTC 2014

Your proposal is that subscribe the maillist. it  looks like be operational.

Maybe,we can request adding ourself mail to the cc list by the bugzilla
administrator,
and i think the bugzilla administrator have much control of  granularity
such as only receive the new bug.

In the Email Preferences
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/userprefs.cgi?tab=email,we can set
something,but looks like not function on all bug. Maybe only related with
our filed bug.

Thanks,
Baul