[Gluster-users] GlusterFS API documentation

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Wed Mar 26 10:33:50 UTC 2014

On 25/03/2014, at 11:06 PM, Viktor Villafuerte wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> are there any docs for GlusterFS 3.4.2 and its API? I've been looking
> around but cannot find anything. I saw post with the same question for
> GFs3.3 but the links there no longer exist..
>
> Would anybody have any good links, tips?

Which language are you looking for, and what are you looking to do? :)

Asking because our API docs are one of the things I need to get into
making shortly.  There's not much quality documentation around this
yet. :(

If you're wanting to use something other than C (eg, Python, Java, Go,
or Ruby), this page points to the various language binding projects
for Libgfapi:

  http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Language_Bindings

Hopefully those projects themselves can get you up and running. :)

+ Justin

--
Open Source and Standards @ Red Hat

twitter.com/realjustinclift