[Gluster-users] Gluster 3.4.2 - single process afr?

Prasad, Nirmal nprasad at idirect.net
Tue Mar 25 17:34:28 UTC 2014

Hi,

In an effort to reduce the number of connections between nodes (we have 20 right now and will bring up another 20 soon) - for now these are VMs for testing and analysis.

Is the single process AFR officially supported? The gluster commands don't work after following the steps for single process afr (presumably because there is no glusterd).

We want to setup x pairs of servers such that each pair is a self-contained mirror - want to have the least number of connections, resources and traffic. It would be nice to see the entire setup as 1 big volume if possible.

Thanks
Regards
Nirmal