[Gluster-users] Installation

John Mark Walker johnmark at gluster.org
Mon Mar 24 13:31:08 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

> I am a new user of Glusterfs. Please let me know which is the latest stable
> version and also the links describing

> installation on debian systems.

Sorry, I missed this post in the first place. In the future, you might want to keep your posts with the same subject, that way threaded mail clients can keep track of all your posts.

As Kaleb mentioned in a previous response, right now official Ubuntu builds are hosted on Semiosis' awesome PPA on Launchpad:

https://launchpad.net/~semiosis/+archive/ubuntu-glusterfs-3.4

GlusterFS 3.4 is currently the latest release, but we will be releasing 3.5 "real soon now."

Further good news for Ubuntu users: 3.4 is slated to be part of Ubuntu 14.04. You can track the progress here:

https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/trusty/+source/glusterfs

-JM