[Gluster-users] Optimizing Gluster (gfapi) for high IOPS

Josh Boon gluster at joshboon.com
Sat Mar 22 19:10:58 UTC 2014

Thanks for those options. My machines tend to be self-healing rather frequently.  Doing a gluster volume heal VMARRAY info the file list cycles through most of my high IOPS machines

Also what's the best way to apply those options with out bricking the running VM's?  I just made a rough stab and took the cluster down.