[Gluster-users] How to compile gluster 3.4 on Mac OS X 10.8.4?

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Thu Mar 20 00:23:34 UTC 2014

On 20/03/2014, at 12:07 AM, Dennis Schafroth wrote:
> I now have a branch of HEAD compiling under OS X 10.9, when I disable the qemu-block and fusermount options.
>
> Still having a build issue with libtool and libspl, which I have only hacked my way around.
>
> Actually both the glusterd and gluster runs, but using gluster (OS X)  hangs on both pool list and peer probe <other server>. However probing glusterd from a linux succeds. But glusterd’s log does indicates some issue.

Cool! :) Sounds like solid progress.

Really, really, really, hoping you pull this off!

Is the source-in-progress on GitHub or the Forge or similar
place for others to kick around on?

That being asked, I probably won't have time to muck around
with it before the weekend anyway... trying to get Glupy and
some other bits working first... ;>

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--