[Gluster-users] Different brick sizes in a volume

Greg Waite Greg.Waite at jila.colorado.edu
Tue Mar 18 17:42:15 UTC 2014

Hi,

I've been playing around with a 2x2 distributed replicated setup with
replicating group 1 having a different brick size than replicating group
2. I've been running into "out of disk" errors when the smaller
replicating pair disks fill up. I know of the minimum free disk feature
which should prevent this issue. My question is, are there features that
allow gluster to smartly use different brick sizes so extra space on
larger bricks do not go unused?

Thanks

--
Greg Waite