[Gluster-users] disk quotas

Ben Turner bturner at redhat.com
Tue Mar 18 13:18:26 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

There were some quota reworks that happened in 3.4, I would suggest running at lest 3.4 if you are using quotas.  But you are correct, there is a soft limit:

# gluster v quota help
volume quota <VOLNAME> {alert-time|soft-timeout|hard-timeout} {<time>}

IIRC the soft limit logs to the brick logs on the server and the mount log on the client.

-b