[Gluster-users] Another transaction could be in progress

Franco Broi franco.broi at iongeo.com
Tue Mar 18 06:54:45 UTC 2014

Restarted the glusterd daemons on all 4 servers, still the same.

It only and always fails on the same server and it always works on the
other servers.

I had to reboot the server in question this morning, perhaps it's got
itself in a funny state.

Is the lock something that can be examined? And removed?