[Gluster-users] 3.3.0 -> 3.4.2 / Rolling upgrades with no downtime

Bryan Whitehead driver at megahappy.net
Thu Mar 6 20:12:20 UTC 2014

If you're not sure just pick one and save the other.

Steps I did:
save one of the qcow2 file split-brains (copy from brick to another name)
removed the qcow2 file that you just "backed up". Gluster will heal with
the other one.
restart VM
if VM recorvers after a fsck then just delete the saved qcow2 file
    otherwise try the other.
If they are both messed up use other backup plans or rebuilt the VM.
    stuff happens

>>> http://vbellur.wordpress.com/2013/07/15/upgrading-to-glusterfs-3-4/