[Gluster-users] 3.3.0 -> 3.4.2 / Rolling upgrades with no downtime

Bryan Whitehead driver at megahappy.net
Wed Mar 5 20:26:03 UTC 2014

I followed this blog: http://geekshell.org/~pivo/glusterfs-split-brain.html
(this can take too long because of using "find" if you have many files)

Right after Joe Julian released a pretty handy system for exploring the
split brains and fixing. You can check it out here:
http://joejulian.name/blog/glusterfs-split-brain-recovery-made-easy/
https://github.com/joejulian/glusterfs-splitbrain